Know Display Advertising:
Display Advertising is online advertising which can be done through banner ads, rich media and many more faces. Text-based ads contain only text but display advertising consist of different elements such as images, audio and video in order to communicate with the audience.
One can easily convey a commercial message visually using the perfect blend of text, logos, animations, videos, photographic or other eye-catching graphics. Display advertisement has a feature that allows to frequently targeting the audience having some particular traits which ultimately increase these effect of the ad.
Display Advertising helps to advertise a product or services through visuals on different publisher’s websites such as Google Display Network, Facebook or Instagram etc . it has 3 different categories.
- Site Placement Advertising: In this type of advertising the advertisers and the marketer have the power to choose the websites where they would like to run their display ads.
- Contextual advertising: in this type of advertising ads are placed according to the context means an ad for car spare parts will be displayed on websites related to cars etc.
- Remarketing: this kind of ads only appear in front of those users who have been on your website but left without doing anything.
Matrix to measure the success of Display Marketing:
If you are willing to use Display Advertising then you should be well aware of certain parameters and key metrics such as Reach, clickthrough rates, conversions rate, bounce rates and last but not least return on investment by analyzing these you will get a clear picture of your Display marketing campaign activities.
Here are some useful creative tips for display Ads:
- Know your audience interests: it’s important for you to consider the audience for which you are displaying the ad before you design it. Your content should be contextually relevant to them.
- Know your audience Demographic: always target your audience according to their demographic details and take advantage of it and remember it’s not “ One for All ” concept.
- Know your audience’s emotions triggers: four basic emotions are happiness, sadness, surprise and anger. Design your ad by keeping them in your mind.
- Use your inner comedian: humour works wonders when it comes to advertising so don’t forget to use humorous images as they secure your audience attention.
- Always offers a feel-free discount to your audience: make your audience thinks that you are offering them a good discount on sales so that they can feel comfortable in buying.
- Always pick your colour scheme wisely: details matters a lot while designing an ad so always choose the main colour by keeping in mind the physiological association we have with different colours.
Programmatic Ad Network Vs Google Display Network
In the era of digital advertising, development is happening with massive speed. Digital advertising has been proven to be the best in recent years. According to Emateketer reports, programmatic advertising spending has increased from 73% to 84.8% between 2016-2019. It is further forecasted to reach 86.2% in 2020, interpreting the amount to be 65.6 billion.…
Advertising Challenges in 2020 And How Can We Overcome Them
There are some serious challenges digital advertising is facing these days. As the advertising landscape is expanding every day, digital marketers and agencies are finding it hard to keep up. If you don’t plan accordingly to overcome these challenges, you are sure to end up fighting an uphill battle, barely making the progress you want…
Mobile App Ads Trands 2020
Have you ever wondered how many apps are loaded every year? We have calculated, and it seems that the amount will be 353 loadings by 2021. Do you feel the power of this number? Let’s confess, it is very impressing and no wonder that the demand in the area is quite high. Obviously, the level…