Well, we have gone through with so many questions from last year related to this one query “how much you make money through blogging”? so, here we are with a few techniques and answers to your questions by which you can also start earning a handsome amount through this single platform “blogging”.
Wants To Know How Much Money Bloggers Earn?
However, according to our estimate, it’s quite easy to earn extra something $500 – $2,000 /month through one year of blogging. After that, in the next 2, 3, 4, and 5 years, you can technically increase the total of your monthly blog revenue.
Also, according to the Glassdoor reports, they said that the average list of blogger salary is above $32,500 per year, which is also based on several anonymously presented salaries.
We have seen many full-time bloggers who are capable enough to easily earn over $200,000 /year and as well as work about for the constant 10-30 hours /week. So, anyone can earn a handsome amount through blogging, in case, the blogs are well-structured, well-written, properly managed, grammar proof, and would be 100% proofread.
How A Blog Make Money?
The money you can make through a blog actually depends on how much traffic you can arrive at your blog. If your blog generates organic traffic, then you can realistically earn $25,000-$50,000 in your first year of blogging, and around $100,000+ in your second year, and the list goes on.
A blog can earn a good amount of money just if the traffic comes in a good way. However, there are some real factors which you need to know about how a blog makes money:
- More traffic: a blog without traffics is nothing, if you want to earn more and more, then you have to drive a lot of traffic at your blog. The more extra time you put focus into it, the higher your traffic will be able to grow, and as well as your email list too. And you can get a more valuable audience while making money as well.
- An email list is also very important: well, yes, the email list is also a very important asset you can have in the field of blogging. This would be your real crew, your tribe, and as well as your audience. They are the actual ones who can come back to you and further enjoy reading your content again and again.
A Blog Niche Always Matters:
How much you make money through blogging normally depends mostly on the niche you choose for your blogging. You need to make sure to have the right niche which can divert more traffic to your blog. If you want to start a blog for affiliate purposes, then you even choose a niche on money or selling books as well.
So always make sure to pick a niche in which you are interested to write about. However, there is no lie to say that not all bloggers are here who want to make money, but of course, some are those who love to write and explore more about their niche.
While you can easily make money through blogging in almost any of your favorite niche, and here we actually gathered some of the most and some of the least profitable blogging niches you can choose from:
1. Most profitable niches:
- You can choose product reviews: and you will start earning from between $0.01 – $0.15 per pageview, and as well as $0.25 – $5 per email subscriber /month.
- You can also choose money or insurance or CMHC Calculators: and you will be able to earn between $0.02 – $0.25 per pageview, and $0.50 – $6 per email subscriber /month.
- Fashion niche is also a good option: by which you can make between $0.01 – $0.10 per pageview, and also, $0.10 – $4 per email subscriber /month.
- Travel niches can give you more than expected: and you can generally make between $0.01 – $0.10 per pageview, and $0.50 – $4 /email subscriber per month.
- Choose the decorating niche: and get ready to start earning from $0.01 – $0.05 per pageview, and also from $0.10 – $4 per email subscriber /month.
2. Least profitable niches:
- Music: will probably offer you between $0.01 – $0.03 per pageview, and $0.10 – $1 /email subscriber /month.
- Cooking / Gardening: you can earn just between $0.01 – $0.03 per pageview, or even $0.10 – $3 per email subscriber /month
- General News/ Politics: this will give you a maximum amount of between $0.01 – $0.02 per pageview, and as well as $0.10 – $2 per email subscriber /month.
- Toys/Games: $0.01 – $0.03 per pageview, and $0.10 – $3 per email subscriber /month
- Home Improvement: $0.01 – $0.03 per pageview, and $0.10 – $3 per email subscriber /month.
Some Best Ways To Earn Money Through Blogging:
Here we are going to show you the best ways you can choose from to start earning right away. These are the best options available for every blogger out there who always wanted to have something by which they can earn more and more, so here you go:
- Advertising/Publisher Networks
- Google Adsense
- Sponsored Content
- Affiliate Ads
- Social Media Promotion
- Direct Display Ads
- Paid Content Promotion
- Brand Partnerships
- Private Coaching
- Podcast Sponsorships
- Book Deals
- Conference Speaking
- Freelance Writing Opportunities.
So, choose the best one now and start earning a good amount of money in your first year. You can even choose all of them if you want to give your 100% on blogging.
So, that’s how much you make money through blogging.
If you have the right platform and right niche, then no one can stop you from earning a handsome amount. You just need to put a focus on yourself first, explore more about what you like and what you want to write about.
Choose the best blogging niche is the first basic step to earn money through blogging. A good niche would be the reason to drive more traffic to your blog and by which you can earn like a millionaire.
So, why are you waiting for?