Mobile web monetization
The issue of mobile web monetization is very acute. At the same time, the impressions and clicks based on mobiles are the major drives for effective digital advertising growth. It is connected with the fact that mobile devices are the most popular among users for Internet access. That’s why for any publisher, it is vital to be mobile-first and include this issue in the process of optimization.
Tips for mobile website monetization
- Avoid bad adverts. For the users, the size, type, and time of loading are very crucial when it concerns ads. It is better to exclude such kinds of ads as pop-ups, auto-playing videos, flashing animations, ads taking up more than 40% of vertical screen-height, etc. Such standards are applied by many ad tech companies including Google, AppNexus, IAB, and others.
- Use newer platforms. The most popular ones are Facebook Instant Articles and Google AMP. The posts can be hosted directly on Facebook servers, while the loading time becomes much faster. Google AMP is open source. Here the mobile pages are loaded faster. The platform has recently made changes to the monetization issue adding more advert formats and facilities for the publishers.
- Apply mobile video ads smartly. It might be interstitials or a rewarded video. It is a popular way of monetization via mobile apps. According to the statistics, rewarded videos have more positive feedback than interstitials making the players buying the advertised products.
- Create more complex in-app advertising. It will become possible with the upcoming 5G technology announced for 2019 in major US cities. The time of processing and loading will become much faster.
- Implement header bidding. Such strategy in mobiles is proved to be the same effective as for desktop. Thus, the revenue will become better, while the management will become easier and more effective.
There exist various platforms, such as Polus Media and others, which can help optimize mobile adverts achieve more revenue for the publishers and get the maximum advantages of the ads.
The best Instagram video format you should use
First of all, Instagram as video advertising platform gives a greater response and reach. A year ago, Forrester company published data on which the number of reactions to Instagram video format posts already exceeded metrics on Facebook at 58%. Many brands had redistributed expenses from this social network in favor of advertising on Instagram stories…
Best ideas to monetize a website or a blog
Have you heard that you can earn money on blogging so as on any native advertising platform? Monetizing your blog can provide you with a solid income by selling website traffic. The main thing is to know how and what to do and how to make money without selling anything. We sell good traffic and…
TikTok: Got The Eye Marketers Should Focus on TikTok – The New Era
TikTok social media application allows users to create and share approximately 15-sec video clips. Tiktok is a new marketing platform for young users. By now, you probably have heard of TikTok, this social media application allows users to create and share approximately 15-second video clips. Like most adults, there’s a high probability that you would…