Mobile web monetization
The issue of mobile web monetization is very acute. At the same time, the impressions and clicks based on mobiles are the major drives for effective digital advertising growth. It is connected with the fact that mobile devices are the most popular among users for Internet access. That’s why for any publisher, it is vital to be mobile-first and include this issue in the process of optimization.
Tips for mobile website monetization
- Avoid bad adverts. For the users, the size, type, and time of loading are very crucial when it concerns ads. It is better to exclude such kinds of ads as pop-ups, auto-playing videos, flashing animations, ads taking up more than 40% of vertical screen-height, etc. Such standards are applied by many ad tech companies including Google, AppNexus, IAB, and others.
- Use newer platforms. The most popular ones are Facebook Instant Articles and Google AMP. The posts can be hosted directly on Facebook servers, while the loading time becomes much faster. Google AMP is open source. Here the mobile pages are loaded faster. The platform has recently made changes to the monetization issue adding more advert formats and facilities for the publishers.
- Apply mobile video ads smartly. It might be interstitials or a rewarded video. It is a popular way of monetization via mobile apps. According to the statistics, rewarded videos have more positive feedback than interstitials making the players buying the advertised products.
- Create more complex in-app advertising. It will become possible with the upcoming 5G technology announced for 2019 in major US cities. The time of processing and loading will become much faster.
- Implement header bidding. Such strategy in mobiles is proved to be the same effective as for desktop. Thus, the revenue will become better, while the management will become easier and more effective.
There exist various platforms, such as Polus Media and others, which can help optimize mobile adverts achieve more revenue for the publishers and get the maximum advantages of the ads.
Cost Per Install (CPI) – Before you start
CPI – The Guide Cost Per Install helps in determining the feasibility and consistency of paid ads. One effective way is to track CPI and Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) to ensure you are producing more profit than investing to gain those users. Cost Per Install (CPI) is the expense to acquire a new client…
Best Image Hosting Website
Now a days mobile camera are getting better and better, and you may be worried about clicking, saving and storing your all images at one place. So you won't miss any. Facebook and Instagram may be your first choice to save the images instantly. What to consider while choosing the best Image hosting website? Confused..!…
Selling on Walmart Marketing Techniques
Walmart Selling Strategies A segmentation strategy helps in understanding various sub-segments of consumers and their changing needs. Walmart uses demographic and psychographic approaches. The strategy focuses on consumers’ everyday goods at competitive prices that led to the introduction of EDLP – Every day Low Prices. Undistinguishable targeting strategy is frequently used to target the market…
What is mobile RTB?
RTB mobile started as a function for desktop working place for real-time bidding companies and then migrated to mobiles. Every year RTB platform advertisers value it more, allocating budgets for it. Native formats of ads such as adaptive blocks, autoplay-video, ads integrated with the content of pages showed their effectiveness in mobile and desktop ads…